How to handle the bad days

 Just few months back I am depressed and was on lowest point of life, completely unaware of what to do next. I used to have bad dreams, overthinking about life and future was not letting me sleep. I had gone through hell. I know this type of situation will come in almost everyone life. Some few tips I wish to share that may help you:

1) talk about your depression (if I didn't had talk about this, It might get worse)

2) talk with yourself: you are your best company talk with yourself, break your problems and then choose to trust on time

3) find toxicity: if you think any type of conversation or any type of toxic company is making your problem worse remove toxicity immediately

4) love everyone: wish good for everyone, with a good prayers for everyone around you alot of positivity will come in life and you will become more happier just with wishing happiness for everyone

5) talk with someone: find someone who understands you, intially I hesitate for calling someone from I didn't talk from long but put your ego and call them first, know about their life and try to make your bond stronger.(it work for me and now I get to know someone who can stand with me during tough time)

6) read books: I can't emphasis more on this read as much possible this is ultimate stress buster, I started reading everything I used to love from physics to business and I get to Learn a lot as well

I know stress can be very tough but remember this time will pass and better time are waiting for you. 

Now I am very happy to share that at least now I am pretty much clear about what I have to do next.



Comments

Popular Posts