Let the world stop for a moment

 I got sick of all this competition and rush for everything, hey let me catch some breath, let me know something about myself, let the world stop for some moment, let me releax, let me talk with myself,  let me write something about my feeling, let me tell my story of whole day to someone, let me travel alone with my thoughts, let me stop over thinking and let the thoughts of my mind flow, let me forget everything that I want to achieve for some moment, let me play like kid with kids. I don't want to compete anymore, I want to understand Everyone,  I want to hear their story and learn from them, I want to have compassion with everyone, i want to forget Everyone and want to seek forgiveness for my many countless mistake, I just want to become me nothing more. 

Comments

Popular Posts