Teacher's day special

 Happy teacher day everyone although I learn something from almost everyone I want to remember some of most important teacher of my life. Most important person in my life is my mummy. She was not only my first teacher but a throughout supporter of my dream. 2nd most important teacher of my life is Ravi sir. I was very average student when I meet him. But he work very hard on me. He always believe in me. Then sudeept chaturvedi sir, he take my confidence to other level he make me believe I can do anything in world. Then valaji sir (a reowned mathematican) he stands out me from world. He give me confidence to do anything in world. They are some of most important people who make a student like me (who used to perform last in his class) a confidence man. 

Comments

Popular Posts