Why Shuhant??

i am not a biggest fan of Bollywood, i rarely watch bolywood movies. I will not lie by claiming i was some kind of big fan of shushant, yet this feel very personal for me. i started follow shushant after his movie "MS dhoni: the untold story", being a great fan of ms dhoni, there is no chance for me to miss this movie. That character of shushant made me his follower. more i get to know about him more i started feeling like one step closer to him. he is very much fascinated by space, qunatum physics, artificial intelligence, Sanskrit, spirituality. that make me fell connected with him. No doubt he has great intellect, he Crack Delhi engineering entrance with AIR-07, he was winner of Physics Olympiad. He had a very safe career ahead but still he choose to struggle to make his name in Bollywood so definitely he was not weak minded person to easily think about suicide. right now i am Quite disturbed, just recently 7 ,8 day ago i was talking about getting haircut like him with my sister. hey man yes i tried to look like you, as charming as you, as soft as you, as energetic as you, as kind as you but i will never think of doing something like you. you will always be in my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts