dedicated to someone special


In this multiverse govern by a lot of complex law where probability of getting a suitable better half is less than finding aliens on other planet. suddenly a event happen in earth frame of reference, All the chaos and randomness of this this multiverse somehow find their way to send you in my life. i never believe in miracle but getting you in my life can only be explained by some miracle.  i was a nerd living a life mostly discussing about the "how to send human to mars", "artificial intelligence", " machine learning" and "how to solve partial differential equations and integration by several techniques". but suddenly discussing about you become my favorite topic. you become my quantum physics, when i see, you are n't there and when i don't see you, you are there. physics has always been my love and so you are.
dedicated to someone special   

Comments

Popular Posts